Bulleting my entire day

Wake up at 7:05. Two out of three kids are in our bed. The 4-year-old is wearing stripy pants and tells me first thing in the morning "Look, I'm a zebra!"

By 8 o'clock I've showered, the kids are ready to go to school, their school bags are packed, my bags are ready.

8:20-8:30 sitting in my son's classroom. We are reading a book about bees, which he chose. Reading to kids before the school day starts is an essential part of school day. Most days my husband brings the kids to school, but I have to be in the center shortly anyway, so today I'm there as well.

8:40-9:00 breakfast in the center of Delft at Cortado's.

9:15-10:30 interviewing a fellow mom at Kek.

10:45-11:40 sitting in the library answering emails, writing this, updating my calendar etc.

Delft central library.

11:40-11:55 grocery shopping.

12:00 picking up kids for lunch.

12:00-13:15 lunch at home. It's a hot day. Freshening up and bringing the kids back to school.

13:15-14:55 at library working.

15:05 picking up the kids from school and going home.

15:20 stopping at the ice-cream parlor on our way home. My youngest one drops his ice-cream on the ground, but the person working in the parlor is kind enough to give him a new ice-cream.

15:40 at home followed by tidying up a bit.

17:30 bringing my daughter to her dance class.

On our way to the dance class.

18:00-19:00 waiting for my daughter while reading a book.

19:15 dinner with my daughter at Chinese. Very extra special as we almost never do this, but she's been asking it a lot and I wanted to surprise her.

20:00 finally at home. Coffee.

20:30 bringing kids to bed. Answering emails on my phone when waiting for my children to fall asleep.

05:00 wake up, having fallen asleep in the middle of making the kids sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality