Permanent solution to a small problem

I cycled to bring my son back to school after lunch. It was 13:15 when I arrived in front of the store with my shopping list. Only when I was parking the bike, I realized I had completely forgotten to take a coin with me to get a shopping cart. Luckily I had a note in my wallet, so I went to the cash register of a small café that is under the same organization of the store. I told them I'd like to break the note to get a coin for the shopping cart. The man behind the counter took a key hanger with a coin that fits the cart and said to me "I'll give you this instead, but just remember to take it with you next time you shop!"

I was obviously not the first one asking this and they had come up with a system instead of constantly having to run out of coins in their own registry, because people asked to break notes into coins. Nonetheless, this action made me really happy. I attached the key hanger immediately onto my keys, so I'd have one with me every time when going to the store.

Today's question was what small thing that happened to me today I'm grateful for. This is the thing. I got a permanent solution to a small problem that used to occur every once in a while. Not anymore!

Image: pixabay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality