Small things, big impacts

The question today is what small thing I use daily that I'm grateful for.

I'm grateful for my house key, for it opens the door to my home.
I'm grateful for my phone, for it connects me with the rest of the world.
I'm grateful for my bike, which is smaller than a car at least, for it takes us places.
I'm grateful for my my headphones, for they seclude me when I need it.
I'm grateful for my contact lenses and my glasses, for they make my life so much easier.
I'm grateful for zippers that work, buttons that close, strings that tie shoes. Life would be a mess if clothes didn't stay on the way they were intended to.

There are so many things, big and small that I'm grateful for, but the smallest things I'm grateful for are the cells in the bodies of me and my loved ones. The atoms that make up our whole Universe.

Image: pixabay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality