Day 2: Cleaning the pantry

I thought I had my pantry under control, until I took the before shot and realized it's messy af. I just always seem to find things, so I hadn't thought about organizing it for a few months by now.

It would be easy to blame the mess on my husband or my daughter, who alto contribute in putting stuff in the pantry, but the reality is that I, too, often don't pay too much attention to what goes where and how as long as the door closes.


We have very limited cupboard space in the kitchen, so some of my baking and food preparing supplies are also in our pantry closet. What really surprised me was the fact that I was able to fit all the bubbly water bottles in there and still have enough space for whatever comes next.

The good news is that there were only a few little things I had to throw out because they had expired. I also got rid of one vase and few other items that were in there that no longer serve us. My donation box is soon getting out of hand, but at least I found the perfect organization to whom I'll be donating these items.

Either way, the difference between before and after shots is pretty distinguishable and I'll be happy to move onto the next part of the decluttering challenge tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality