Backyard and books



I have fallen back a lot in my cluttering challenge. Turns out it has become my worst challenge month so far. It's simply more than I can handle. However, I've been doing things in my own phase, which is great as well.

I started by cleaning the backyard last week. Now that it has been days and kids are roaming free there, I can't really tell the difference anymore, but at least for a brief moment it was nice.




My daughter helped me to sort through our books. We removed one meter of books from our shelves. We were being brutally honest about which books we never truly pick up to read and went from there. We were still left with a few meters of books, so zero harm done. Now with less books it's also easier to find exactly those we are looking for. We also organized the books by language, so now we have one section with Finnish books and another one with Dutch books, and then another one with English literature and a tiny section in Italian.


Image: pixabay.com

The rest is yet to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality