Day 10: Day of friends

It was a busy day filled with friends for all ages. In the morning I visited my friend, Kate, who's due at the end of the month with her second child. The moment she saw me, she said she has been following my progress and that I looked slimmer than before. I told her "I don't think so, but thank you", just because I'm honest with my answers - a Finnish thing I don't seem to be able to switch off, haha.

To be honest I haven't even measured myself on the scale in months and I'm not planning to. Previously I've become so obsessed about reaching a certain number that the moment I get stuck somewhere and it seems to be impossible to go over a hump, I give up. Right now I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm just trying to do one healthier choice at a time.

After school my middle one went to play with his friend, Sadie, whom he supposedly told straight to her face AND in front her mother that he loves her. To me he said afterwards he loves Sadie, because she has two Lego Duplo trains and we have only one and that doesn't even work. Aww, young love.

Photo: pixabay.com

My oldest brought a friend, Lisa, over from school and they entertained some neighbor kids and their friends after school as well. In the end we brought my daughter's friend back home only to pick up her stuff so she could come back to our house for a sleepover. The first ever sleepover guest for my daughter, but luckily one of many sleepovers to her friend.

In the evening I still had to walk to the center to buy a birthday present for my son's friend, Louis, who's having a party tomorrow.

All of this activity granted me enough steps to reach my goal easily.

Steps: 14 500
Ab exercises: Done as usual

All names used in the story are fictional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality