Day 7: Back to daily rhythm

It is the first day of March when the kids are going normally to school and I'm doing my regular pick-ups and anything that it includes. Today was also the first day since I started this challenge that I reached my step count without any extra effort. I was already at my goal before I went for the last meeting of the day at eight in the evening, so I gave myself a gift by choosing the bike this time.

During my exercises I noticed something strange. I had learned the rhythm, finally. It went really smooth and this time I even remembered to do it earlier than before bedtime.

Such a contrast to yesterday. It was definitely worth struggling through yesterday when reaching the goal today was so effortless. Best thing about today though? For once I'm tired at a reasonable hour. I'm done with what I set out to do today and it's great to be able to choose to go to bed at this hour for once...


Steps: 14 382
Distance: school - home - school - hardware store - library box - home - center - home
Meal: salad - baked potatoes - smoked chicken - cucumber - tomato - eggs
Worth mentioning: a zillion chores done - went through kid's school books together with her to catch up on her work - fed one extra neighbor kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality