Day 5: All that food...

It's the last full day that my mom's staying with us, as tomorrow in the afternoon she'll start her journey back to Finland. Because I won't be seeing her possibly before summer, I decided to treat her to a Mother's Day lunch now that I had the chance. Around noon we walked to Leonidas in the center for high tea, which was a brand new experience for my mom.

They served a small cup of warm tomato soup, a mini slice of vegetable quiche, a mini shrimp croquet, crispbread with tuna mousse, a mini sausage pastry, a smoked salmon sandwich, strawberry mousse with cream and chocolate, a slice of brownie, a coffee bread with raisins, a scone with cream cheese and black currant jam, a small lemony cream puff and a piece of handmade milk chocolate. All of this was accompanied by two pans of wonderful tea. Once we had eaten our bellies extremely full of wonderful stuff we walked back home through some stores.



Steps at 23 o'clock: 14 682
Roll-Ups: 9
Ankle Reaches: 9
Leg Lifts: 9
Water: 1,5 liters so far
Feeling: Surprised I've had no difficulties adding little by little each day.
Eaten: High tea with sweet and savory, a zillion cups of excellent green teas, mom's dinner with potato, ham and her special sauce, rye bread with Finnish cheese.

Tomorrow my kids are back to school after their week of holiday. On Tuesday my regular rhythm with pick-ups and all will finally start. I'm intrigued to see how it will affect my daily step count.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality