Day 27: A solution

Last time I wrote about having backaches during the exercising regime and it resulted in responses from several different sources. Some of the them have been doing similar exercises and they too have been experiencing similar symptoms. First of all, great to know people are following this challenge and taking it up on themselves as well! Second of all, I briefly decided to go looking for an answer after a few separate discussions on the issue.

My personal belief is that there isn't a problem with the surface where I do the exercises on, but in fact I have completely failed at supporting my back muscles during this challenge and they are painfully reminding me of this misjudgment. However, not being an expert on the matter, this is all nothing but speculation.

Today's walks were super casual. Here I'm returning from parent's
information evening at school. Normally I'd take a bike, but the
steps need to be gained, so I walked.
At this point I feel like I should consult an expert before forcing myself into possibly making damage.

I have kept on doing the exercises, but I changed my routine from today on. Now I only do the exercising on the list that doesn't hurt my back. Just to I don't feel like I'm now slacking off, to replace the missing exercises I started planking. That stuff is HARD!! I finished the routine off by doing some yoga. I was basically doing whatever felt like the right next exercising move at that point. Afterwards I felt I had succeeded with my new program, so overall feeling good about this change of plans.

Today's steps: 13 229

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality