Day 24: Quietly keeping up

First things first: I haven't forgotten or stopped with my exercises and steps. I simply haven't had the chance to report about them.

Yesterday grandma came over and she stayed home with the kids for a few hours (while they were already in bed), while husband and I went out for drinks in the evening. Today Miles and I took one of our kids with us and we visited the Dutch Comic Con in Utrecht. Needless to say, today I didn't have to work any extra steps.

But there's a bit of an annoyance in the air: the exercising is hurting my back. I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if it only hurts because my back muscles aren't being exercised with similar volume.

I use a camping sleeping mat to do my flat abs challenge exercises and it seems like the optimal surface; it's not too hard nor too soft, but I can't be sure about it. I might have to research the problem and see what's up with the muscle ache in my back during the exercising (not afterwards ever though).

My exercising mat, which actually isn't that.
Steps yesterday: 13 054
Steps today: 14 449

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality