Day 20: Abdominal muscles, where art thou?

This month was about an abs challenge, but I've been blogging more about reaching my steps. The good news is that I've done all my exercises every day, but the bad news is that they aren't much fun to talk about. Maybe if I was seeing some actual results with my eyes, it would be better, but so far the only result that I have is the fact that I'm able to do exercises that I probably could not have done on the first day.

The program, as all these types of exercising programs, is designed so that you do every day a little bit extra, so you build up your muscles and you never really think about it as a challenge, because the day before you were able to do it as well and it was only a few less than today.

However, I must say, now on day 20 I've come a long way already.

On the first day I did this:
5 x roll-ups
5 x ankle reaches
5 x leg lifts

Now, on day 20 I'm doing this:
12 x roll-ups
12 x ankle reaches
12 x leg lifts
12 x reverse crunches
12 x criss-crosses

Although my moves are definitely not as smooth and flowing as of a someone who understands more about (breathing) technique, I'm still doing it all to the best of my abilities. Less than three weeks and I've gone from there to here.

Steps: 14 530

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality