Day 15: Sunshine

The Sun was up already in the morning and it never hid during the day, granting the most wonderful spring day one could ever wish for. When I was cycling back home from school with all kids on my bike (yes, they are back at school, but even my oldest one didn't want to cycle yet, so I was the carpool), I was looking at the fresh daffodils framing the bike roads and thinking one can't understand the beauty and marvelousness of the Netherlands until they have experienced just that; the Sun, the flowers, the warm breeze, the birds, the smiles.

In the evening when I went out for a walk, I realized this simple step and ab exercises were teaching me something very precious. This challenge is teaching it's important to keep on putting one leg in front of the other, not thinking too much about where it will lead, but simply being grateful for the present improvement and trusting that it'll lead to better things. What the improvement will be, I don't want to guess. I rather allow it to come on its own, much just like the extempore running last night. Good things will come out of this, as long as I keep on doing it. I'm already not paying too much attention to the amount of everything that I'm doing, as long as I get over the target. I just want to enjoy the time outdoors as well. To be honest on a day like today enjoying outdoors was easy AF.


Steps: 14 355

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality