Day 12: What am I excited about?

I'm excited it snowed this weekend. We had lots of fun outdoors and indoors. I'm excited the days are already so long that it's not necessary to switch on the bike lights in the morning when bringing kids to school. I'm excited it's soon spring. I'm excited of all the plans we have for this year, and for the future in general.

Every time I learn something new and interesting, I get excited of discovering something I didn't know. I'm excited to know there is an endless amount of information to be discovered. I'm excited to read a good book or watch a good movie.

I'm excited about the upcoming week. It's rather busy, but I have missed it a lot, too, after being sick for so long. I'm excited about completing some things I've been working on.

To be honest, I get excited very easily and just about anything. When I was younger, I was told I should narrow down my interests, but I never really could and during recent years I completely stopped trying. I get excited about meeting new people, hearing new stories, making connections, understanding things, learning about anything really. I can find almost any lecture interesting and I can get excited about almost any topic. I have decided this will be my strength, not my weakness, because that's how I roll.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality