Day 17: 30 facts about me

1. I almost always go to bed between 01 and 03 am.
2. All my three babies were born when I went to a hospital for a check-up. First one was born, because I felt weird and made an appointment with the doctor and the other two deliveries started DURING a scheduled check up. As if they knew it was the right time.
3. I haven't dyed my hair since 2004.
4. I used to have dark red, orange, black and dark brown hair during my teen years.
5. I love building IKEA furniture.
6. I attend a Buddhist Sangha on regular basis, although I'm not a Buddhist.
7. I have a monthly pass to the local cinema, which means I get to see as many movies I like.
8. On average I go to the movies 3-4 times a month.
9. I have lived in 11 different addresses, out of which three in Finland, three in Italy and whopping five in the Netherlands.
10. I know how to change a car tire, because my parents would pay me allowance to do that as a kid. (In Finland it's obligatory to change car tires according to seasons.)
11. I'm surprisingly good at playing pool, as it used to be my favorite past time when growing up.
12. I have believed in reincarnation since I was around 12-13 years old.
13. I learned to read by myself before my 4th birthday, but I only learned to ride the bicycle when I was 6 or 7 and swim when I was nearly 8 years old.
14. Carl Jung is one of my favorite thinkers of all time.
15. I'm 157 cm short tall.
16. The first computer I ever played was a Commodore 64 when I was around four years old.
17. I own zero skirts.
18. I sometimes wear dresses though.
19. When I first (and last) time tried tequila I started to speak Finnish to those around me. I was 17, living in Italy and no one understood me.
20. I have been writing since I could type. I used to have an old typewriter as a kid. This said I have never been paid to write.
21. Sometimes the previous fact makes me really sad, because writing's about the only thing I can think about doing with my life.
22. I can't play an instrument to save my life.
23. I wish I knew how to play the piano or the guitar.

This picture is fake in the sense that I am not as cool as it depicts. It's true I have tried to play the guitar, but I can't remember anything anymore.
24. As I kid I used to love shooting an air gun.
25. Somehow I still turned out to become a pacifist.
26. I often understand things much differently than most people, which means I sometimes struggle to understand really simple stuff the way it's meant to be understood. I used to be ashamed of this, but now I know I can't change this about myself and I'm okay with who I am.
27. Despite this, I am good at observing.
28. I have had my tongue stuck on metal in winter.
29. I have tried baking bread in my life several times, but so far I have yet to succeed to bake even a somewhat fluffy bread.
30. I have an orange belt in karate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality