Day 6: 10 songs I'm loving right now

1. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go

I never really paid attention to OneRepublic before the song "Counting Stars". After loving that, it was easy to love this one as well.



Some people lie but they're looking for magic
Others are quietly going insane
I feel alive when I'm close to the madness
No easy love could ever make me feel the same

2. Hans Zimmer - Time

This song is from the movie Inception. I was impressed with it it when I first heard it and I continue to dig it to this day. I love the way it builds up.



3. Nat King Cole - Nature Boy

I have loved this song as long as I can remember. I have been humming and singing it a lot during the last week.



And then one day
One magic day he passed my way
And while we spoke of many things
Fools and kings
This he said to me
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return

4. Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

Can't take my eyes off of you is also one of those songs I find myself singing occasionally. It just doesn't get old. Lauryn Hill is one of my favorite all time artists, and possibly even my favorite female artist.




5. Alan Walker - Faded



6. Rag'n'Bone Man - Human

This was the first song I ever heard from this British singer-songwriter and I loved it instantly.



7. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens

I had actually never seen the video before and I haven't seen the movie to which this supposedly is made. I just really like the song for some inexplicable reason.



8. Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi - I See The Light (from the movie Tangled)

I liked this song when I first heard it while watching the movie with my kids, and with time it really grew on me.



And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

9. Kansalaiset feat. Medborgare - Olen suomalainen

This song is originally Italian (Toto Cutugno - L'italiano), but it was translated in Finnish already decades ago. In the recent years it was remade and this version is sung by people that haven't necessarily been born in Finland, but feel Finnish. I really love the idea and my YouTube channel constantly reminds me I've liked this song, thus I have listened to it quite a lot lately.



10. Ariana Grande - Side to Side

I like the first 15 seconds if this song, which is why I often click it on and listen to the whole thing. I'm almost embarrassed to admit listening to this, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality