Day 14: Bullet point your day

- Waking up at 7:15, because youngest wakes up, feels cold and wants to warm up under my blanket.
- It's Valentine's Day. My youngest one brings me a box of chocolates from his dad. Kids are excited to start the day with chocolate. I get one piece, haha.
- Helping kids getting ready for the day.
- Coffee and breakfast.
- Shower.
- Correcting my own blog piece and sharing it on social media.
- Trying to write my bio for a project.
- Getting happily distracted by a friend who asks us to go play with them (yes!).
- Quickly before leaving putting laundry in the machine.
- Emptying the dishwasher and loading it up again.
- Cycling to the center. Coffee and company at Suikerbuik for about an hour. Kids happy to play there.
- Cycling back home.
- Cleaning up and preparing lunch.
- Having lunch with family.
- Folding laundry.
- Youngest kid who's at home with me wants to bathe.
- Hanging laundry to dry. Loading up the laundry machine (again).
- Cleaning up two bedrooms.
- Putting clean dishes in cupboards. Reloading the dishwasher.
- Vacuuming really quickly before sprinting out the door.
- Bringing trash to separate bins by the store on our way to school.



- Picking up bigger kids from school.
- Picking up friend's daughter for a play date.
- Entertaining four kids by playing various things with them for an hour and a half.
- Bringing friend's kid back home.
- Going to the store.
- Cooking.
- Having dinner.
- Continuing to work on my bio (that I started several hours ago).
- Writing these bullet points up to this moment.
- Bringing my youngest to bed.
- Watching the two other perform a song about fruit.
- Preparing my husband's special Valentine's Day dinner as he arrives home.
- Finishing writing that bio!
- Updating this list, because feeling accomplished.
- Bringing the other two to bed.
- Realized the bio needs a lot of improvement after all. Continue working on it.
- Updating social media.
- Prepping an important email.
- Moving photo files from my phone to the computer seems to take forever. Bluetooth not connecting, cable's too slow to dig out. Trying to email them to myself. First photo takes solid 15 minutes to arrive through email from my phone to be visible on my computer screen.
- Decide to pour a glass of wine while not resolving the problem.
- Email ready and sent. It's 00:30. Time to update this and hit the hay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality