Day 16: My zodiac sign

My zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. I googled and chose the first search hit to read about being a Sagittarius.

"Sagittariuses are generous, idealistic and have a great sense of humor." If I was a duck, I'd say this is quacking true.

"Sagittariuses have a bad tendency of promising more than they can deliver (check), they are very impatient (jokes on you, kids have taught me patience, but I still don't like waiting around for inefficiency) and they will say anything no matter how undiplomatic." (I've been to this situation so many times I've lost count, which means these days I'm actually trying to control my mind and my mouth a bit more).

So far so good.

"Sagittariuses like freedom (now, who doesn't?), traveling (now again, who doesn't like traveling other than maybe some crazy person in a movie who in the end will overcome their fear of traveling and thus also loves traveling?), philosophy (how many times is it necessary to repeat the previous notion?) and being outdoors." (Well duh).

"They dislike clingy people (I can't remember anyone other than one person being too clingy and that could be just an exception to the rule), being constrained (yeah, are there people who actually enjoy being constrained??) off-the-wall theories (damn wrong - I LOVE crazy theories even if only for entertainment) and details." (This last one is 50/50. In some things I like details, others not, just like most people I'd presume).

A Sagittarius is a "curious and energetic and one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life." Okay, this is on point. If I were to sum up my search for information, the ultimate search was about the meaning of life, to which btw I have some off-the-wall theories I immensely enjoy.

"Sagittarius is extrovert (not), optimistic (most of the time) and enthusiastic (abso-quacking-lutely), and like changes (lol. I actually said to my husband this week I need some change, so I guess this is very correct. I really dislike routine and when days start to look like other days.) Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals. (Still learning.) Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to be constantly in touch with the world to experience as much as possible. (Very true.) Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity." (Damn straight.)

"Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless (moi?) when they need to say or do something, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way." (Still learning this...)

I guess you might be able to fit this description to many other signs as well, but hey, no place to shine my own light than my blog post.

Here is one of my all-time favorite songs sung by another Sagittarius:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality