Day 27: What makes me laugh out loud

Today's assignment is to write down five things that make me laugh out loud. It's a hard subject, because once you familiarize with something enough, it's not so funny anymore and you need something else, so I'll be making a generalized list instead.

1. Good (fresh) memes, pictures and GIFs.



2. Seth MacFarlane. I'm not a huge Family Guy fan, but I laughed so hard I cried through his movie "A million ways to die in the west". I really enjoy brutally horrible jokes for some reason. I was looking for a trailer for it and you have been warned! The trailer underneath is gruesome, so it's not a good idea to watch even the trailer in front of the kids. Actually, now seeing this trailer I'm questioning my own sense of humor. I know I enjoyed this movie so incredibly much though.



3. Good stand up comedy. Such as this one:



4. Just the right sitcom, situation comedy. Some of the people in my life, like my husband, are excellent at finding any situation funny. Kids are extremely good at this, too, although sometimes they don't mean to say something funny, but they are just so blunt about something that it becomes funny. When I was expecting my second one, my daughter was nearly four years old and we were sitting in a bus together. The bus drove next to a forest and my daughter asked me to go for an adventure in the forest with her. Because I was nearly full-time with my pregnancy at that point, I told her she should probably ask her dad to take her for an adventure. "But mom, the forest is HUGE! You'll be able to fit in there!" she said with a very cheery tone.

5. Certain characters, such as Phil Dunphy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality