Day 28: My goals for next month

The last challenge this month is so smoothly moving onto my next month's challenge. The goals I have for March are already quite clearly listed in my head. As mentioned earlier, I'm going to be taking on a challenge called "flat abs". I'm also trying to incorporate my water drinking challenge from January back into the game, because as much as I understood some of the benefits of drinking enough water daily, I wasn't able to keep it up as much during February as I had hoped.

Because the exercise time for abs is only a few minutes a day and drinking water won't add any thrill, either, I was also planning to set myself a step goal. Usually I reach 10 000 steps quite effortlessly, which is why I'll move my goal to 13 000 steps a day. I sometimes reach this amount without extra efforts, but because I don't reach these numbers every day, means I do need to do something extra to get there most days. I was planning to first set the goal to 15 000 steps, but I'm afraid if I make it too hard and fail to reach it, I'll be more likely to give up on the entire challenge.



Other than the challenges I've set up for myself for next month, I do have some other goals, too.

My mom's coming to visit us from Finland. My goal is to have a good time with her and spend a nice mother's day in advance.

At home my goal is to remove ten bags or boxes of stuff from the house to various destinations. As a family of five we accumulate stuff so much all the time. Once again it's time to clean out the closets, donate the small clothes, baby toys etc.

Thirdly I'll figure out how to sell our car. We use our bikes everywhere and frankly don't need the car, so it's time to let it go.

In half an hour it will be March. Can't wait to see how it all kicks in tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality