Day 5: Five places I want to visit

Today's challenge is to list five places I'd like to visit. I thought about places like "space" and "the top 10 saunas in the world" at first, but in the end decided to go with five countries.


1) Iceland. Visiting Iceland is soon becoming a cliché, but nonetheless the green scenery, the different stages of water, the yin and yang that Iceland has to offer are insane. I love natural beauty and would choose an outdoorsy holiday over a city vacation any day.

2) Chile. I have only met cool Chilean people in my life. And it's a country with huge variety of scenery. Besides I've always had a thing for South America. When I was 19, I was planning with a friend of mine to travel to anywhere in South America and find our own places there, but in the end life took both of us elsewhere.

3) Canada. I often think Canada is one the most ideal places to live or visit: it combines the climate and partly the culture of the Nordic countries, yet it's English speaking and progressive. In other words, the perfect country for a family like us.

4) Zanzibar in Tanzania. I recently got to know someone from Tanzania who spoke so beautifully over Zanzibar that it made it to my list. The long beaches with white sand, the turquoise water, the sea breeze, the people, the produce, the warmth, the culture. I'd absolutely love to pay a visit.

5) Taiwan. One of my dearest friends comes from Taiwan. Also, the Taiwanese have been ranked as one of the friendliest people on Earth and Taiwan just seems like an ideal place to start getting to know Asia.


I could've easily listed many other places/countries as well, such as the Maldives, Madagascar, New Orleans, Ireland, Japan during spring, New Zealand, Mexico, Greece, Svalbard, Iran, India, Argentina, the Faroe Islands, Namibia, Rio de Janeiro, Kenya... but I was only asked to list five and not the whole world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality