Day 3: My top 3 pet peeves

1. When people fall into a victim role or get offended by everything. We all have sob stories how life didn't treat us right or how we feel we lack some qualities in comparison to others. Some people work on their issues, get over them or at least manage to get some distance from them. Others take every setback as a personal insult from the Universe. It's not like I haven't been there myself - I have, complained about insignificant things and sometimes still do, but I've also grown to understand the damage this kind of behavior does to you. When you get angry (at everything), feel victimized, offended, that is the moment you are giving away your power of changing the circumstances. The good news is you can always turn it around and gain your power back.

Anything else I list as my pet peeve seems to violating my first pet peeve. Whoopsie.

2. Chewing with mouth open. This annoys me so SO much. Doesn't matter how much I try not to let it bother me, it does. When growing up, my father was very strict about us kids not chewing with our mouths open and we learned to embrace this rule so much that now all of my siblings and myself are at the brink of insanity when we are exposed to loud chewing.

3. Narrating. When I do something, or about to do something, someone says what I should be doing, which is obviously what I'm already doing anyway. Drives me bonkers.

Food tastes awesome also with mouth closed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality