Day 24: Think of any word, google search it

The task for today is to think of any word. The moment I read this sentence, I thought about "ananas", which is pineapple in so many other languages besides English. Then I'm supposed to do an image search on Google, choose the 11th image and write about it.

The 11th picture is a picture of a pineapple wearing sunglasses. Because it's not a royalty free image, I cannot just upload it here, but you can check out the picture of this cool as a cucumber pineapple right here. In the end I decided to draw a similar picture just so I have a photo to use in this post.


Yo to my pears. I'm Bartolomeo Pineapplebatch, the rightful Heir to Pine Trees and the Guardian of Apple Trees, the slow yielding Fruit of the Fields, the Breaker of Bags, the prophesied King of the Pineapple Hair-dos, the Green Crown holder of the Southern Hemisphere, the Emperor of Prickly Hats and the Duke of Fruit Jokes. But my buddies mostly call me Bart, which I find very appeeling.

My pops was a pine cone and my moms was an apple. And get this, my pops was a cone doctor and my moms was a teacher. By the way, so much for the saying "an apple a day keeps the cone doctor away." They were raisin me really well, I think, but despite their best efforts I turned out to be a little nuts.

My cousin's an eggplant. He's bananas though. He writes for the Onion. We are quite close. You could say we're like two peas in a pod, but sometimes we do get ourselves in a pickle. Nonetheless, I'm really grapeful for such a buddy. Also, we're both still quite inexperienced and don't get many dates. My cousin says it's because other peeps can sense how thorny I am. I don't think I am tho. I just sometimes get really spiked up about stuff.

I listen to the Roots and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I love to listen to both of them jam. IMHO they are still rad-ish.

I do like sports. I play fruit basket ball with my confidants. We call ourselves the Fruit Confit for short. We are not very good, because we refuse to do any cherry picking for players, but one day we will just blossom. We don't like putting our players on the chopping block to see who gets cut from the team. We started as a bunch of couch potatoes, so seeing how far we've come I don't give a fig what others might think of us.

Anyway, it's time to roll, before I start going on about my friend Art. He chocked. May he rest in peas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality