Day 19: Three celebrity crushes

I don't know how boring it would get if I actually started this list with Elon Musk, because he's seriously boring these days, so I'm gonna save him for last.

1. Ewan McGregor
He is probably the longest celebrity crush I've had. He just doesn't "get old" and his accent isn't definitely hurting his case. To be honest, I always thought I'd end up marrying someone Scottish just because of the accent, haha. Aaaaand then I ended up marrying someone who speaks Dutch as his first language. Talk about life choices!

2. Emilia Clarke as Khaleesi
Emilia Clarke is also known as the kickass mother of dragons, Khaleesi, Daenerys Tarjaryen Targaryen, or how this character introduces herself: "Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of her name, the Unburtn, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons." And I'm just watching her in awe. I understand why people say about Jon Snow that "women want to date him, men want to be him". Well, I think you could say something similar about Khaleesi as well.

3. Elon Musk
I have always had a thing about intelligence and kickassery. He's loaded with both, so it's no wonder he makes my list. To be honest it was somewhat challenging to come up with two more, because Elon's aeons away. I admire so many things about him and although my life's very different from his, I look up to his ways of understanding and solving things.

Funny thing I noticed when writing this list: all of their names start with an E. With this track record you might expect I made up a name for my husband for this blog and his actual name isn't Miles, but something eerily extraordinary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality