Day 26: This is how I kick ass

Let's see. I can do mawashi-geri or I can do ura-mawashi. Both are karate terms and excellent for kicking ass.

To be honest, I wrote a long piece during which I cried for not coming up with anything plausible, other than kicking ass at finding the bottom of my laundry basket this week and that just made me more emotional than necessary. In the end it was relieving to write it all down and get to delete the entire text as well.

So, I guess I could say I kick ass at dealing with my issues by addressing them in a text just to get them out of my system. My excuses I ditched the meat and potatoes of the subject. Sometimes you just need a more literal interpretation to avoid spilling your guts out for the entire world to see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

I heart enough

Icy rain reveals personality