TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 27

Why I rock?

I need to have absolute appreciation of who I already am. Great, again one of those lists I'm not fully comfortable writing, which only means I need to do this sort of self appreciation until I feel comfortable with this.

I rock because...
...I am keeping up with this challenge.
...I try to keep a positive note despite life getting in the way.
...I always put my phone/computer/book away when my child comes to talk to me.
...I made up a really fun game today with my youngest.
...I helped my middle kid reach his goal today.
...I took the time to hang out with my oldest one today and concentrate on the things she found important.
...I am challenging my husband to grow. (Although he might not always agree.)
...I have understood fundamental things this week.
...I wrote this list with a Scottish accent in my head.
...I can't roll.



Water Challenge

It seems to be difficult to reach the three liters as I was planning to do last week. Two liters it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality