TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 29

"What is it that the future wiser version of you would tell who you are today? What would the future you tell you today about the journey?"

During this Love Your Life for 30 Days challenge I've done quite a few of these "looking into a crystal ball" practices, and despite somehow getting through them each time, I find them always very challenging in the beginning.

So here goes...

Looking back, 2017 seems like a turning point for you. You felt you were stuck in the mud throughout the year 2016, not really getting anywhere with your dreams and ideas, but you were simply laying the groundwork for the future. You should always trust that you are doing the best you can at that moment. I'm glad somewhere on the road you let go of comparing your own beginning to someone else's ending, and learned to tackle your own things in your own speed.
What you didn't realize then is how fast your children do grow. Luckily you did catch up soon enough and learned to stay more focused on the present moment with them.
Some of the things you thought you needed to make you happy, ha, I'm older and luckily also a bit wiser now, and can tell you that things will never make you truly happy. But the good news is that you can find happiness in any circumstance and in anything if you just let it happen to you.
The future me is happy the past you started this journey and as long as you keep on developing yourself and your skills, future looks good for you.



Water Challenge

So much behind... On the other hand I've had about four or five cups of coffee today, a cup of tea and a small glass of raspberry-pomgranate juice. As much as I'm trying to remember to drink tap water from the morning on, it's hard. I am simply not thirsty and it feels forced. I usually start counting my water intake from the afternoon on and end up having to drink up to a half a liter before going to bed. Good planning, Tarja, good planning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality