TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 14

Today has been absolutely my favorite Love your life 30 days task so far. It was exactly the pick-me-up that I needed. For the last few days I've felt I've been in a slump. Absolutely knowing the realities, yet unable to climb out of the ditch and get back on the track again. After this challenge I climbed out and I have a better aim than ever before.

Today's task was to take a 2017 calendar and write down my ideal plans. I just downloaded a blank calendar for this year and started filling up with the things I wish were actually happening. I will not post my calendar here, because it feels too personal, but I must say I have gained understanding about myself through this task. I can, however, give some examples on what happens in my imaginary 2017: I will gain Dutch citizenship (which I didn't know I actually wanted, until today). I will also be busy starting two businesses, writing a bunch of contracts, meeting with tons of awesome people. I will travel more, both with family and by myself. I will see a live rocket launching in Cape Canaveral. I will organize things that will give platform to others, because ultimately that's a part of what I really want to do. I recommend everyone to do this task. It will definitely teach you things about yourself.

This is our actual wall calendar for this year. Did not write my plans down there.

Water Challenge

One lemon to use, my son helped me to slice it and we made lemon water. That was my last half a liter for the day. Yey for flavor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality