TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 15

Activity today is to send thoughts of love. This short video below is quite inspirational.

 

I remember reading somewhere that the angriest people need love the most, and I don't think anyone could argue with that. However, hearing it the first time was quite the stopper. It's very difficult (at first) to send love to someone who is causing havoc to themselves or to others, but just like Mike Dooley says in the video, if you just keep doing it long enough, it will become your default setting.

This transformation is not easy though. To be loving all the time, I can't pull that off, but at least I'm trying. Constantly the there are more days when I love everything. It's a huge improvement from being a person who thought that was impossible once.

Water Challenge

I was thinking of adding another liter just to see if it makes any further difference. Maybe tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality