TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 6

"Take action on your dreams" is the challenge for today. I'm paraphrasing here, but basically Mike Dooley says on his video challenge for today these wise words: "Universe is not going to do the work for you, you need to do the work for you. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do something. Any step will seem insignificant when you're starting, but it's better than doing nothing."

This is so absolutely true. We often don't take those baby steps, because we cannot see the big picture, but as long as you keep climbing, you'll overcome even the biggest mountain.

So, I have taken some baby steps today that seem "not important enough", but the reality is that your whole achievement is built on those small steps that you just keep on taking. I'd be ready to guess most people won't see their dream come true until the last moment and then it feels like things just happened naturally.

Baby steps are essential when reaching for your dreams.


Water Challenge

I'm still drinking that 2+ liters of water a day. I saw an interesting video today about the amount of water people should be drinking a day. The amount varies between people, their activities, age and circumstances. The general rule, however, is that women should drink between 2,0-2,7 liters and men 2,5-3,7 liters, so it's only good I've been drinking a bit more than the earlier advised level was. Also, I'm currently having a bit of a cough and tonight my temperature has slightly risen, which makes me feel feverish, yet I am not running a fever (at least yet), so even my circumstances aren't what I'd like to call normal. Gotta stay hydrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality