TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 30

First of all: WOO-HOO! I did it! I'm not the greatest person of starting AND finishing things, so I'm really happy I have stuck with this challenge and it's the last day!

Today's activity is to reflect.

This Love Your Life 30 Days Project has been very good for me in many ways.
1. It has helped me to set a rhythm of accomplishing things little by little. From now on out it will be much easier to write my own set of challenges and projects, one step at a time, and simply go through them.
2. The project has made it easier to see things more clearly. Finding priorities, goals, things to be grateful for, you really need to think about them. Once you do, it will become easier to follow your own path.
3. It helped me to find my own things that work for me. Some methods I feel much more comfortable with than others. The key was to try them all out and develop from there on. I don't think the point is to keep on using every practice in the future, but simply find those that you feel most comfortable with.
4. The project gave me confidence and trust.

All in all, this has taught me a lot about the world around me, but most of all about myself. For this reason alone I encourage everyone to give it a shot in their own pace. You can find all of the daily challenges here.



My 30th birthday cake my husband and kids made for me two years ago. The picture fits the end of this 30 day challenge as well, haha!

Water Challenge

I did that too. Hurray for me! That means I've drank at least 60 liters of water in the last 30 days. What about those long term benefits? I really don't know, because I've been rather ill the entire time (already before I begun the project). I do know though that it's for the best to carry on consuming enough water daily. Perhaps after a while I'll be able to actually see some real benefits as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality