TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 22

Today's task is to write a list of about 20 things I love doing without giving it too much thought, so here goes:

1. I love introducing things to my kids that they find interesting.
2. I love cooking, baking, looking for new recipes.
3. I love reading a good book.
4. I love writing - writing anything really.
5. I love talking about anything with my husband. My favorite subjects include science and the nature of reality.
6. I love getting comfy in artificial warmth: Blankets, sauna, thick socks, hot coffee, heater. Hot weather, not so much.
7. I love outdoorsy stuff in crispy, preferably sunny and dry outdoor weather.
8. I love feeling energetic and healthy.
9. I love talking to people and hearing their stories.
10. I love watching movies.
11. I love learning. I am constantly looking for new information. If I wonder about something, I'll make sure to figure it out no matter the subject.
12. I love cycling.
13. I love traveling.
14. I love having things organized.
15. I love cuddling.
16. I love helping people out.
17. I love planning ahead.
18. I love trying new things, whether they are food or experiences.
19. I love driving a good car.
20. I love laughing.

And I love photographing, capturing wonderful moments either by stories or photos, I love figuring something out, building furniture, shopping for clothes for the kids and myself, coming up with creative solutions. I love sitting in quietness and I love to listen to great music. This list could go on and on.

Now I'm supposed to look at my list and make sure I do at least three of these things a day in the future. Done.

One of the things I love doing is outdoorsy stuff.

Water Challenge

Ongoing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality