TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 24

Today I'm supposed to write a letter to future self from a fan or someone else. In the letter I'm to explain why they admire me or admire the things I've done. Of course that means having to talk about why I think I'm awesome and just the thought of writing a public letter like this makes me cringe.

But rest assured, I did write that letter and I emailed it to myself so it will be easy for me to search in the future when any of those things happen. However, writing this letter was probably the hardest Love Your Life 30 Days challenge so far. Seeing how much I struggle to write good things about myself to myself without anyone seeing made me realize I have a lot of growing to do. Well, that's life.



Water Challenge

I started early. I drank too many cups of coffee in the meanwhile. Still haven't finished the 2 liters of water. Why is it getting harder, I wish I knew. This is also becoming a real challenge, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality