TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 1

Today was my first TUT Challenge and the topic was to "Get clear about your priorities". I don't think I have had a bad insight to my priorities before, because for the most part I used the 2016 to challenge myself with this sort of personal growth and have therefore thought about my priorities almost daily. Anyhow, my priorities are:

1. Happiness - this counts as much for my own happiness as the happiness of my family.
2. Health - you only need to fall ill to appreciate health.
3. Love - the force is strong with this one.
4. Gratitude - it will enhance all the rest and therefore it probably should be a top priority after all...
5. Family - this is in all of those above, but I felt important to prioritize it separately as well.

Of course the list could go on and on, but the more you add, the more you are scattered and will stick less to them. All the rest will follow these top ones after all.

Water Challenge: Day 1

I have gulped two liters of water today. I have felt less hungry and more energized. Maybe it's all in my head, but only the following weeks will tell. It probably wasn't a good idea to go see a movie on my first day of water challenge though. I went to see Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and because I had drank around 1,5 liters by then, I was smart and went to the toilet before entering the movie theater. Despite my best efforts, I still had to sit more than half of the movie with an upcoming need to visit the restroom as soon as the movie was over.

A picture I replicated from my coffee cup a long time ago. Gotta remember to keep on watering those priorities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality