TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 28

My activity today is to go five years into the future and give high-lights report where I've been since this 30 day project.

And I did just that. Not just publicly, because it's simply too personal.

Let's just say I created nice next five years for myself and my family that include a lot of growth, learning and getting stuff done I always really wanted to get done. Basically I was writing a list of dreams in the form of a letter and in past tense as if they already had happened.

Statistically people who write down their goals have a much higher chance to realize them, so you can only gain with this practice. I watched a clip last week about having goals. It was an interview by Marie Forleo on YouTube and she was talking with psychiatrist and author Ned Hallowell. To quote him: "I suggest, every day have not more than three short term goals. Then medium term every week to two weeks have three more goals, and then longish term, six months to a year, have three more goals and then have three lifetime goals. So you're always working toward short term, medium term, long term and lifetime goals, and that forces you to prioritize."

Setting goals is important. Otherwise you don't know where to aim.

Water Challenge

It was raining when I was cycling. For a moment I thought about opening my mouth to make it easier to reach my goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality