TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 3

"Love Your Life in 30 Days Project" activity for today is to make a list with some exciting details that are going to thrill me when I have change in that big picture area of my life. The video where I got my assignment is below:

 

Flow. Making stuff happen. Feedback. Thank yous. Undeniable support. Value. Original ideas. Offers. Rhythm. Work well done. Reflecting. Learning. Knowing my place. Standing my ground.

These are my details.

This is the year when my youngest is starting primary school. I have been a stay-at-home mom for nine years at this point. I have lost myself somewhere along the way and I have struggled with self-worth a lot. A lot. I have been working on these issues actively for about a year and a half now. This is my year to start looking at things beyond the diapers and wooden blocks. My kids are bigger, more independent - and so am I. It's time to be an adult and find my way forward.

Water Challenge: Day 3

Yesterday I was supposed to drink two liters of water. Instead I overdid the amount by half a liter and didn't even notice until it had happened. Today, however, hasn't been as easy. I have a rather annoying cough at the moment and drinking scratches my throat, but not in the sweet baby jesus -kind-of-a-way. So far I've drank 1,8 liters of water, so I'm almost there. I'm just gulping down the last bit as I write this down. I haven't felt as energized as I did on the first two days, so maybe drinking it throughout the day really makes a big difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality