TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 13

Random act of kindness is my challenge for today. To be more specific, my task is to write a list of acts of kindness I will be performing.
Within this year I will:
- Bake something for someone just for fun.
- Pick up litter.
- Encourage people whenever I naturally feel they need to hear something positive. Don't hold back (like you'd normally do).
- Give money to a street musician for once.
- Don't hesitate to give up unused possession when you feel someone would benefit from it.
- Make a present for someone just because.
- Offer to babysit friends' children consistently. Remind yourself parents of toddlers especially need a break more than they dare to admit.
- Make breakfast in bed for a family member just because.
- Send a package to a friend abroad as a surprise.
- Leave a kind note between a library book.
- Leave positive feedback on websites I enjoy.
- Treat myself to a good book when I see one.

There are 12 acts, one for each month of the year. I can choose to do once a month, or leave them all for December and stress the F out. Most of all I will aim to look for opportunities to cross things off whenever they feel natural to happen. I put these out in the Universe and now I'm simply waiting for the opportunities to present themselves.

My husband bought this garden gnome for my parents last summer. I packed it in my suitcase, because he asked me to, and I took it to my parents' yard in Finland, because he thought it would be fun to just put it on their yard as a surprise. This is his random act of kindness, because he genuinely wants to surprise people with the weirdest things sometimes.


Water Challenge

Done. Still didn't make up for yesterday's -0,5 liters though. I'm a bit disappointed I let it slip yesterday, because I'm mostly curious about the long term benefits of this challenge. At this point can't go back, but just keep on going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality