TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 25

"Set an intention for today." I think a lot of people, myself included, tell themselves they are already doing this on daily basis, but it's actually one thing to believe you're doing this naturally and another thing to actually sit down, think about your intentions, pick one and keep it in your mind throughout the day.

Luckily I checked out the task for today already last night, so in the morning I set an intention of health. I've been ill for a month with flu that turned into bronchitis. I've had to cancel and postpone almost everything else just to grant myself enough time and peace to get better.

In the morning I was still feeling so unsure of how I feel that I called the doctor's office and made an appointment to have someone listen to my lungs tomorrow morning. Still, if I take a deep breath, I sound like a person who struggles breathing, so there is still plenty of room for me to get better. However, today I also had to get back on the normal track whether I liked it or not, and pick up kids, go to the store, take my youngest one out for some fresh air and playtime, pick up my son from his playdate, bring my daughter to her dance practice, play, read, cook and clean. I was still trying to take it easy though, so I let the vacuum cleaner be and I didn't buy more than one day's groceries. But since my intention from the morning on was "health", I kept thinking about it throughout the day. I took it easy, but I managed with my day without exhausting myself too much.

The Sun was setting just when we were cycling to my daughter's dance class.

Water Challenge

Maybe it was the intention of health that actually made me drink water throughout the day without having to drink it all up in the evening just to reach my goal. Now it's not even ten in the evening and I'm nearly done with my amount. Setting an intention probably works with just about anything. Highly recommend to give it a shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality