TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 7



Last week I shared this picture on Facebook that I found on Dan Brown's page. As far as I can think with my logic, this sentence above is the beginning of the truth. Thoughts literally transform the physical world, all the time, everywhere. Anything that exists now, whether it's the chair you're sitting on or the marriage you are in, have been at one point nothing more than just a mere thought.

Today's challenge is to pay attention to the words I say and the things I think of, because ultimately those are the initial building blocks of the Universe I create for myself. The distance between thoughts and words uttered aloud is minuscule. The distance between words said out loud and actions that follow isn't much greater, either. To improve one self in life it's important to keep on editing and adjusting, starting with your thoughts and words. When you do that, your actions will follow.

Water Challenge

After last night I suddenly am feeling a tad better. I even took the kids out for an ice cream today, cycled through the city, played football with them, which is a huge improvement from previous days. I don't know whether it's the added consumption of water that is doing the trick, but either way I'm feeling better and that alone makes me very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality