TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 12

I haven't really said out loud in my blog what I'm up to. But today I'm supposed to plan a celebration to when I'm done with what I set out to do. I have given myself a deadline of November 2018. That is when I'll book this:


A trip to Taiwan for my family. It means if (when) I achieve my goal, I am allowed to do this to celebrate. I've chosen Taiwan for a few reasons: Firstly it's a country where a wonderful friend of mine comes from. Secondly, I have never been to Asia and this seems like a great place to start. Thirdly, I actually have some family in Taiwan who emigrated there already 40 years ago or so.

Although I must say, today of all days, I'm losing sight of the goal a little and have trouble focusing and getting back on track. The amount of work I do seems sticky and insufficient, despite acknowledging any step forward is enough for that moment.

Water Challenge

I was bad at this challenge today. I had about 1,5 liters of water... Need to make up for it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality