TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 9

"Identify beliefs that will serve you. Our beliefs inspire us, or shot us down."

I believe every day should be started with best intentions.
I believe people's true nature is to support each other.
I believe we're able to do anything we set our minds to.
I believe good things happen all the time, even when we don't recognize them at first as good.
I believe everything has a meaning.
I believe we should celebrate ourselves as much as we celebrate our most loved ones.
I believe love is the answer.
I believe the Universe works through me.
I believe happiness is a state of mind.
I believe you get what you ask.
I believe in myself.

Water Challenge

In the morning it was drizzling. I have been somewhat ill since December, can't even remember when it really began. The cough, the runny nose, the fatigue. Despite my general feeling, I had promised to pick the kids up at school for lunch at noon, and before that I would have to visit the library and the grocery store with my 3-year-old.

Because I'm drinking two plus liters of water a day, and I'm trying to learn to drink it from morning on and not only in the afternoon/evening, I packed one liter of water with me and put it in my backpack. Thanks to the unstable weather I was wearing a rain jacket and pants.

We had about 20 minutes to spend at the library. We picked up a couple of books for my daughter and my son wanted to play, so I sat down and let him explore. I took off my backpack and realized it had gotten really wet in the rain. Unbelievably wet, actually, so I began investigating and found my bottle nearly empty. I had not closed it properly or it popped open itself - indifferent - everything in my backpack, including my phone and my wallet, were now wet. Because it had been on my back, it had leaked between my rain jacket and pants, too, and my trousers and my shirt were wet as well. Then I realized I had created a puddle of water on the library floor.

I kept one eye on my son when asking a librarian what I should do. They were extremely kind and helpful and came to the rescue with a mop and cleaned up the whole thing.

Law of attraction. Water. Rain. Puddle. Lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality