TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 26

"The activity for today is to put your manifestation skills to work immediately - micro manifestations. The idea here is to deliberately manifest a few little, fine and easy, breezy things into your life day by day, developing that muscle of confidence that says "yes, this stuff works", says Mike Dooley.

I have to make a list of a few things that in a course of a few days will play out.

Today's little, fine, easy, breezy manifestation is to receive a compliment from a complete stranger within the next few days.

I'm curious to see how this plays out. Will I be subconsciously looking for it more, which will send a signal to someone to say something? Or will I interpret the smallest things as a compliment? Doesn't matter, this is what I now sent out to the Universe to see what I receive back.



Water Challenge

Does a bottle of beer count as water? Then I'm at two liters... otherwise I still have a bottle of water to chug down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality