TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 19

"How others I love and who love me will benefit from my dreams?" That is the task for today.

How will my kids benefit? By having a mom who is not asking them to reach for the stars, but showing them how to do it.

How will my husband benefit? By having a kick-ass wife of course! Or he will benefit by having a happier wife and hopefully a partner that is even more equal to him than before.

How will my (extended) family benefit? What's mine is theirs.

How will my friends benefit? Some a lot, hopefully. I have some of them calculated into my dreams. I'm actually hoping by realizing my dreams I can support them to realize theirs.

One of the main reasons to work on these things is to show you can do stuff even when you're a 30-something mom. If I inspire someone, I'd already feel successful.



Water Challenge

I haven't been overdoing the amount of water, so I've been keeping to two liters a day. I take that's why it was sunny and dry today, haha. You're welcome fellow Delftians.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality