TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 20

Today's task is to "meet your future peers". I'm to write down the names of (approximately 20) people I think have achieved what I want to achieve. They don't have to be people that have done exactly what I want to be doing, but who I'd meet at a cocktail party.

There are many people I admire for many different reasons. For example I admire a Finnish computer programmer Linda Liukas, although I don't see myself doing what she does. I just think she does very cool things and seems so in her path that I wish in a future cocktail party I'd get to see her among the guests and pick her brain. I admire the hell out of Elon Musk, the mad genius, although I don't see myself trying to achieve the things he does, as much as I am interested in the things he does. However, his work ethic and train of thought really hit home with me.

So here it my list:

1. Linda Liukas
2. Elon Musk
3. J. K. Rowling
4. Seth MacFarlane
5. Lauryn Hill
6. Laura Lindstedt
7. Slavoj Žižek
8. Dan Brown
9. Tim Urban from waitbutwhy.com
10. Carrie Green

The list from 11 to 20 are people I personally know, admire and get inspired from, and it's probably not the best idea to list them here publicly without their consent, so I'll keep that personal list to myself. The ratio between women and men in my personal list is more drastic though, with eight women and two men.



Water Challenge

I don't seem to be able to spice up this challenge. I guess soon I should start seeing some long term benefits from drinking a sufficient amount of water a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality