TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 5

"Visualize. You are imagining these dreams have already come true. You are not to visualize your dreams coming true, but instead visualize a day in your life as if they already had come true", is the challenge for today. Visualizing is something I've always done here and there. If I am looking for something, I often visualize seeing it and whether this actually helps me to acquire that something is irrelevant, but I feel it helps, so why not. To visualize outside my head I decided to use my mad Paint skillz for this:

Rollin' down the street, low-key imho, sippin' on H2O

Water Challenge: Day 5

I realized today that I start drinking up the water rather late. Today I had my first glass of water at 14 o'clock. Before that I had only had two cups of coffee to drink. I think I need to pay more attention to distributing the water intake throughout the day, although it was no struggle to finish the required amount. I simply think drinking water from early on might be helpful in some inexplicable way. Need to test it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality