TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 18

Today's challenge is to write about a normal day in the future. I leave the details to myself as I don't feel comfortable sharing it all with everyone. I have thought about my future day all day and many things have surprised me: The moment you let yourself dream without boundaries, you truly discover the things in your life you do appreciate and want to keep in the future.

My kids are growing up and soon even my youngest one is starting school. I have waited for a long time to have a bit more time in my hands, but the moment that is getting closer, I'm realizing how unique the time has been that I have been able to spent with my kids. Gaining back a piece of yourself means giving up a whole lot of time with your kids. Yet that also is a part of life; growing up, letting go.

1. As much as I feel picking up my kids for lunch from school every day is exhausting, I do like having lunch with them. It's just the back and forth logistics during nap time that has been tough in recent years. I always thought at this point I was looking to let them lunch at school, but since they are now bigger, lunch time is different, too. I'm actually looking forward to being able to be present while having lunch with them without having to worry about the issues that have been making it tough earlier.

2. In the future the kids are independently cycling next to me, taking care of their own school bags and hobby bags and I don't need to break a sweat every time we move from A to B. Yey! Besides what comes to logistics, I'm looking forward to owning a car that I love driving whenever the weather sucks too much for bikes.

3. Waking up feeling that the things I do, matter and my effort is appreciated. This is a tough one. As a mom, you know deep down that the time you spend with your kids and the effort you put in them matter a lot. Sometimes it's difficult to see though. Thus it's important to have a personal flame and passion inside of you that keep on glowing and gets you excitedly out of bed every morning.

Dream, establish a goal, believe in yourself and simply go get it.

Water Challenge

Still no third liter. Struggled even with the two today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality