TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 21

Today's task was to have a conversation with someone who gets me and talk about our dreams having been fulfilled. I asked my husband to do the practice with me and of course half a minute into the conversation he was already wrecking it by talking about incredibly unrealistic stuff. ("Hey, remember the time I went to Mars?") Then he teased me with "How's your new Tesla Model Y?" He knows I want the S, so I served him by telling him I auctioned for a dinner with a celebrity and won a dinner for him with Pamela Anderson in London. But after a little steering and examples he finally gave in with the practice and helped me through it beautifully.

We talked about the milestones our kids reached that in this present moment we're still working on with them. We talked about our future daily lives and reminisced about how far we've gone from where he started. The truth is that if we look at our lives from where we started together to this point alone, we've done exceedingly well. There is only reasons to believe things will continue going like they have up till this point, and better.

This was probably one of my favorite practices so far. Maybe, because it included another person and it challenged me to think beyond my own limitations.

In this practice we planned our trip to this aquarium in Japan to show these whale sharks to our kids.


Water Challenge

Is still happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality