TUT 30 Day Challenge and Water Challenge - Day 17

One of the biggest things that ever manifested itself I wrote in my diary when I first got to know my husband. I glued his picture on a page and wrote right next to it "this is the man I will marry one day". I had never met him in my life, face to face that is, at that point and it would still take another five years before seeing him for the first time. From the moment I glued that photo and wrote those words, it took nine years until our wedding day.

Today's task is to write a list of dreams that have already come true with a few hidden gems in it. A hidden gem is a dream that is yet to fulfill, but those are buried in the list, as if they are a natural part of it all.

- Marrying the man I said I would.
- Becoming a mother.
- Moving to Italy.
- Moving to the Netherlands.
- Becoming a house owner.
- Becoming a published writer.
- Visiting Scotland.
- Becoming a Tesla Model S owner.
- Getting the kitchen I always dreamed of.
- Becoming a bakfietsmoeder.
- Meeting Elon Musk and making him laugh with a funny remark.
- Making many friendships by believing that year I was going to make new friends.
- Opening a successful business.
- Finding myself in a community I dreamed of having around me.
- Feeling I often meet the right people at the right time.
- Perfecting pizza dough.
- Learning multiple languages.
- Getting to do my passion and being paid generously for it.
- Getting over my fear of flying.

This list took me the whole day to write. It was HARD. It's really hard to think about things I used to dream of that weren't reality, but that later became that reality. It all gets quite smudgy and without special stories, like the one about my husband, it's hard to remember what I dreamed into existing.

For years I dreamed of becoming a bakfietsmoeder.


Water Challenge

I cycled to the doctor's office today again. I have bronchitis and because it has been a very long illness by now, I was given antibiotics to battle it. One of the side effects is dehydration, so the pharmacist reminded me to drink plenty of water. I almost told her about my water challenge, but I realized it would seem weird, so I smiled and told her I will drink enough of water. This only proves that the idea of adding yet another liter to the challenge is a good one. I just still have to do that. Still at two liters today. Ugh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart enough

I removed all of my Instagram followers to feel free to be authentically me

Icy rain reveals personality